Because everyone's needs are not the same, it is best to consult your agent to help assess your needs and find the insurance policy that is right for you.
Protect Your Home with Homeowners’ Insurance
Homeowners insurance provides financial protection against disasters. A standard policy insures the home itself and the things you keep in it.
Homeowners insurance is a package policy. This means that it covers both damage to your property and your liability or legal responsibility for any injuries and property damage you or members of your family cause to other people. This includes damage caused by household pets.
Damage caused by most disasters is covered but there are exceptions. The most significant are damage caused by floods, earthquakes, and poor maintenance. You must buy two separate policies for flood and earthquake coverage. Maintenance-related problems are the homeowners' responsibility.
Are you a homeowner? Protect your Asheville or Hendersonville, NC area home and assets with the right insurance coverage.
Homeowners insurance provides financial protection against losses arising from events such as fire, theft, and other types of damage. It covers your dwelling, other structures on your property, personal possessions, and medical expenses for visitors injured on your property.
Don't leave your home unprotected - get the peace of mind that comes with a reliable homeowners insurance policy.
Compare policies and find the best coverage for your needs today - protect yourself, your loved ones and your most valuable asset – your home in Asheville and Hendersonville, NC.
Homeowners Insurance Provides Peace of Mind
It is really all about protecting yourself financially if something unexpected happens to your home or possessions. That's important because chances are your home is likely one of your largest investments.
- If your home was destroyed by fire or damaged by a natural disaster, you'd need money to repair or replace it.
- If a guest in your home is injured, liability protection and medical coverage help pay expenses.
- If you are a victim of theft and vandalism, it can reimburse you for your loss or pay for repairs.
- If you are still paying for your home, your lender will require insurance.
It is important to know that homeowners insurance is meant to cover unexpected damage, not routine maintenance. Ask your agent to talk about what is covered and be sure to read your policy so you know exactly what's included and what is not.
Are you prepared for the unexpected? Protect what matters most with homeowners insurance.
Homeowners insurance financial protection against the risks of damage to your home and possessions from fire, storms and other disasters. It covers expensive repairs and offers peace of mind that you’re covered no matter what.
Take a few minutes now to get a free, no-obligation quote and be prepared for the unexpected with homeowners insurance for Asheville and Hendersonville, NC and surrounding areas.
Ask the Right Questions About Homeowners Insurance
Here are a few things to discuss with your agent that will influence your decisions.
- How much will it cost to rebuild my house and replace my belongings if they are damaged or destroyed? (Ask your agent to talk you through your home's features and the things you own so you can make an informed decision about coverage.)
- Does the insurance company have a good reputation for customer service? Is it known for paying claims fairly and promptly?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about multiple policies, security system, and fire resistance discounts.)
- What's the process for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)
Buying a home is one of the biggest investments you'll ever make. It can be difficult to know what questions to ask your real estate agent. From financing options to insurance, there are important things to consider when buying a home.
Start preparing today and get comfortable with the process of buying a house by asking your Asheville or Hendersonville, NC insurance agent these key questions!