Protect Your Boat or Watercraft with Insurance
You'll enjoy the water, even more, when you're not worried about the safety of yourself, your passengers, or your investment. Here are a few things to consider:
- If you're in an accident or your watercraft is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If your watercraft is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
- Your watercraft also needs protection when it's on land. Accidents can happen while towing a watercraft.
Protecting your boat and/or personal watercraft from unforeseen events is just as important as protecting your home or car. Boat and personal watercraft insurance provides you with the peace of mind that you can enjoy your time on the water without worrying about potential accidents or disasters. Get boat and/or watercraft insurance in Asheville and Hendersonville, NC and surrounding areas.
Get Answers You Need for Boat and Watercraft Insurance
Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if your boat or personal watercraft is in an accident, damaged or stolen?
- Is my boat or watercraft covered for use year-round?
- What discounts and programs are available?
- How much medical insurance and liability coverage is enough?
- Do I have coverage if I need to have my boat towed in an emergency?
- What's the process for filing and settling a claim?
- Does the insurance company have a good reputation for customer service? Is it known for paying claims fairly and promptly?
If you're in the market for boat and watercraft insurance around Asheville and Hendersonville, NC, make sure you ask your agent key questions to ensure you get the coverage that's right for your needs. From understanding deductibles to knowing what type of coverage to choose, there are many things to consider.
Home and auto insurance policies may provide limited coverage for personal watercraft. Talk to your insurance representative about coverage limits. You may want to consider purchasing a personal watercraft policy to protect yourself and your water vehicle in the event of an accident.
The personal watercraft policy covers:
- bodily injury
- property damage
- guest passenger liability
- medical payments
Liability limits start at $15,000 and can be increased to $300,000.
Typical policies include deductibles of $250 for property damage, $500 for theft and $1,000 for medical payments.
Additional coverage can also be purchased for trailers and other accessories.
You should talk to your insurance representative about the type of coverage that would best suit your needs.
Get the Right Liability Insurance for Your Boat and/or Watercraft
It's time to ensure you and your boat are protected with liability insurance.
From water skiing mishaps to unexpected damages, boating can bring along its own unique set of risks. Protect yourself from expensive lawsuits and other financial losses with liability insurance for boat and watercraft owners. Enjoy your time on the water worry-free knowing that you are covered for any potential damages or injuries caused by an accident. Get the coverage you need today and have peace of mind when out on the open seas.
Explore your options in Asheville and Hendersonville, NC, and get started on securing a liability insurance policy for your boating needs — act now to protect yourself and your vessel with a free quote.