Protect Yourself with Auto Insurance
Auto insurance is a cost-effective way to provide financial protection against physical damage or bodily injury resulting from traffic collisions and against liability that could be incurred in an accident. With auto insurance, you’ll have the security and peace of mind of knowing that you are covered in the event of an accident or other unexpected event.
Auto insurance provides property, liability, and medical coverage:
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation, and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
Auto insurance is a safeguard against costly medical bills or car repair expenses if you're ever in an accident. It also provides peace of mind knowing that if something were to happen, you'd be financially protected.
With auto insurance, you can rest assured knowing that you'll have coverage and assistance in the event of an accident. Get the protection you need today.
Take the step to protect yourself and your finances. Get the best Asheville and Hendersonville, NC auto insurance coverage for you.
When it comes to auto insurance, you want a policy that meets your needs while still fitting in your budget. That's why it's important to understand the six different types of coverage and make sure you're not paying for more than what you actually need in the Asheville and Hendersonville, NC area.
Most auto policies are for six months or a year. Your insurance company should notify you by mail when it's time to renew the policy and to pay your premium.
Whether you need basic liability coverage or full coverage with collision and comprehensive, our knowledgeable agents can help you find the perfect plan for your needs.
Get started today with a free quote for the best auto insurance policy for you in Asheville and Hendersonville, NC.
Rest Assured with Auto Insurance
It's really all about protecting yourself financially.
- If you're in an accident or your car is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
- Not only is having insurance a prudent financial decision, but many states also require you to have at least some coverage.
Understanding your coverage is an important part of protecting yourself and your family. Before you sign up for any insurance policy, make sure you've asked the following questions to your insurance agent.
Questions to ask your agent
Your Independent Agent is an advocate for finding auto insurance that meets your specific needs. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident? (To keep premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs.)
- What is the insurance company's level of service and ability to pay claims?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about good driver, multiple policies and student discounts.)
- What's the procedure for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)