Get Coverage with the Right Medicare Insurance Plan
Wondering what Medicare is and what it can do for you?
Medicare provides services and coverage for those over 65 and for individuals with certain disabilities in Asheville and Hendersonville, NC and surrounding areas. It covers hospitalization, doctor visits, prescription drugs, medical equipment and supplies, preventive care, mental health services, nursing home care and more.
Medicare provides vital coverage to help protect you from the high costs of healthcare. With Medicare, you can get the medical care that you need so that you stay healthy and can enjoy your golden years. Start learning about Medicare now and get a free quote today.
Medicare is a fee-for-service health care program for seniors, in which the government pays health care providers directly for services that fall under Parts A and B of Medicare benefits (see below). However, if you are looking for more coverage than Original Medicare, you can purchase one of our Medicare Advantage Plans to receive all your Part A and Part B benefits.1
Medicare is divided into four categories. This allows you to customize your personal coverage when shopping for a comprehensive policy.
- Part A (hospital insurance): Covers hospital care, emergency services, nursing home care, home health services, and hospice.
- Part B (medical insurance): Covers medically necessary services and supplies used for diagnosing and treating medical conditions, and preventative services for illness prevention and/or early detection. Examples include ambulance services, mental health care, outpatient procedures, and clinical research.
- Part C Combines Parts A and B and often part D as well.
- Part D Offers prescription drug coverage.
Understand Your Medicare Insurance Options
Original Medicare offers coverage for services and supplies that are considered to be medically necessary, such as doctor visits, lab tests, and wheelchairs. There are several alternative plans you can choose from for additional coverage, and each plan must offer at least the same coverage as Original Medicare. There are two Medicare plans that we can assist you with.
- Medicare Advantage Plan, also known as Part C, combines Part A and Part B as a replacement to Medicare for more comprehensive health care coverage. This plan can be customized with additional coverage, such as a prescription drug program (Part D), vision, and dental.
- Medicare Supplemental Plan, also known as Medigap, has a higher premium but supplements the coverage gaps and deductibles that Part A and Part B leave behind.
Don't feel lost trying to understand Medicare options. Understand your options and make sure you're getting the best coverage for your needs. With so many plans available, it can be hard to know what fits best for you. Medicare can provide a variety of coverage, from hospital care to prescription drugs, but it is important to know what is covered in each plan.
Choose the plan that offers the best coverage and make sure you get the most out of your investment in a personalized way. Explore Medicare plans now and find the best coverage for your needs in Asheville and Hendersonville, NC. Get a free quote today.
Get Medical Coverage with Medicare Insurance
Seniors are in the most need of health care, but once retired monthly premiums can become hard to maintain. Enrolling in the Medicare program allows you to get the care you need for a minimal charge. Contact us today to learn more about coverage options. We are happy to work with you to determine which Medicare options work best for you.
Choose from a range of plans that cover doctor visits, hospital stays, prescription drugs, and more. With Medicare, you can get the coverage you need to live a happy and healthy retirement.
Secure your future with Medicare! Get the peace of mind that comes with comprehensive coverage at an affordable price. Start with a free quote in the Asheville and Hendersonville, NC and surrounding areas.
1 - This is not a complete listing of plans available in your service area. For a complete listing please contact 1-800-MEDICARE (TTY users should call 1-877-486-2048), 24 hours a day/7 days a week, or consult www.medicare.gov.
Medicare has neither reviewed nor endorsed this information.